Monday, August 31, 2009

Stand and Dance not Sit and Spin

I am not much of a garage sale person. I don't really have a need to aquire "things" anymore. But with the way babies grow out of the things they need, (and the things you just "have" to get them) some times you just have to go there.

Such was the case for a "sit and spin". we talked about getting one for Kennedy for a while now and I have been on the look out for a sale. Just noticed a yard sale one sunday morning with kid stuff and stopped off to look. ( for once I was not in a hurry to get someplace). I scored an umbrella stroller for grandma's baby stash and a brand new Sit n Spin still in the box . I put it together and eagerly awaited an opportunity to be with Kennedy again. That opportunity recently arrived and we pulled out the sit n spin much to Kennedy's delight.

However, she does not sit or spin on this device. It has lites and music if you push the top buttons wonderful upbeat music plays and lites flash off and on. She adores it. She will crawl over to the sit n spin and pull herself up to a standing position and dance to the music.

When we sent it to Kennedy's house, Katie say she does this several times a day and says "happy,happy,happy!" while dancing to the music. I think I have earned my "Grandma Card"

No comments:

Post a Comment