Thursday, February 11, 2010

Desperately Seeking Landscape Perfection!

Ok, I'm officially sick of the rain.

I know that it is good for the plants. I love not having to turn on my sprinkler clocks ( all 5 of them). They just replaced our water meter today, with a "new and improved" version that is supposed to be super efficient at tracking even the littlest flow of water so our water company doesnt miss out on ANY revenue. (Does it matter that the rates have quadrupled since 1992 when I moved here!) I need to go and check it out, because they did a sloppy job of putting things back and it is my opinion that if they are sloppy in one area of work, whats to say that they are not sloppy in installing the meter? It's ust a little leak, wont hurt.... I just think that they should be neater thats all. I mean, our name IS Perfection Landscape, after all.

It appeared that they just used some guy off the street. I dont know who they "contracted" to do it, but I didn't see any logo, uniform, or anything official. The guy looked like someone they would pick up in a park. After a recent conversation I had with a local water department guy advising me how I could get around the "regulations" so I could bid on a project coming up, I am a little dubious of anything they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment