Sunday, November 14, 2010

Living a life of Thankfulness

Have you every whined about something you lack and caught yourself short and asked "what am I saying?!  We all have so much to be greateful for but often do not take the time to give thanks for what we have, Instead, we gripe about what is missing.

I am reminded of an approaching Thanksgiving two years ago when we were blessed with a gift we never thought we'd have and every day in every way, I am ever so grateful for her.

If youd like to work on your better self, you have got to get this book, God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours by Regina Brett. I just read it and have come away transformed. I will be sending out her lessons here and there for those who I think will enjoy them. Get it and read it and LIVE it

No comments:

Post a Comment