Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Surprise visit makes my day!


Well, the jobs down the hill didn't have too much of a mess from the storms to clean up. Everything went well and we came in on time. The weather was really nice yesterday until the afternoon when it became quite cloudy and grey.
The best part of the day came as a surprise when I returned home to find my son-in-law Shawn and my granddaughter Kennedy visiting! Shawn had come to get some computer advice from my husband who is a computer wizard and can do anything!
Kennedy patiently watched as I carefully parked the large truck and trailer. She seemed transfixed on it. I'm not sure if she was scared or not as the truck makes a lot of noise, for a little kid. After parking, she exploded into a run towards Grandma and Grandpa had to grab her so she didn't fall on the concrete. We had a lovely time feeding her (or trying to! she is sooo picky) and later looking at a book, her favorite thing. When we came to the page with all the vehicles on it, she broke into a smile and pointed at a picture and yelled "truck!" Oh, what fun she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment